Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Techniques/Sutras to solve mathematical arithmetics in easy and faster way. It consists of 16 Sutras (Formulae) and 13 sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
Vedic Mathematics can solve mathematical numerical calculations in faster way.
Some Vedic Math Scholars mentioned that Using Vedic Maths tricks you can do calculations 10-15 times faster than our usual methods.
Advantages of VedicMaths
Vedic mathematics has many advantages:
- Traditionally you do addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. from left to right but in vedic maths you can do it either way left to right or right to left.
- The answers can be verified easily and quickly using digital roots.
- You can find the long Multiplication, division, squares and square roots, cubes and cube roots, reciprocals etc. easily and accurately.
- Accuracy will be far better than calculators.
- Many Alternate methods are possible to solve a problem.
- Vedic Maths not Limited with Arithmetic, it also applicable for algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
- Vedic mathematics is very much useful to the students, who are preparing for competitive and entrance examinations.